Saturday, January 5, 2013

Yet Again...

Here I am yet again writing that I have to get this going, this weight loss thing. I really need to though. I actually lost 20-30 pounds in 2011 but I put about half of it back on in 2012. I had an extremely bad year in 2012, especially in the fall. In addition to being stressed out (anxious) and depressed, I was tired and achy all the time and all I wanted to do was sleep, eat, and watch TV-- basically hibernate. I needed to break out of that but nothing I tried worked. I did not have enough energy and strength to try exercise. I should have...

I think (hope) I may be coming out of hibernation mode but it is difficult. I still really just want to stay in bed, reading and watching TV. But I am going to break out of it. I am determined. Part of trying to break out of my funk is I want to start exercising again. i hope it will help me with my stress level and maybe I can shed those pounds I put back on and more. It is a new year and I definitely want it to be much better than the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment